Android is a dominant OS offering a complete package for a smartphone, along with the possibilities of in-depth access to your mobile device. Without any doubt, Android os is currently the most popular Operating System for smartphones, as it has occupied the position of the largest and most numerous variety of apps and games. If you do not own any Android device, you can still enjoy the Android experience and feel on your Windows laptop or Mac PC or Desktop computer with an Android Emulator.
Maybe you want to switch from iPhone to an Android device, or you want to experience android os or merely want to test out a Custom ROM before installing on your phone, the possibilities with Android Emulators on Windows 10 and macOS are endless.
In iPhone, you are bound to stick with stock UI but with the help of Emulator, You can change UI, tweak the look and feel of the phone through excellent customization offered by the Android OS which is generally lacked in its counterpart iOS. You can also install 3rd party Apps, Unlike In iPhone where you are stick with stock App installations from the Apple App Store only and no access to 3rd party.
Can Android Run on PC Perfectly?
Yes, you can truly run Android on windows pc and mac Perfectly without noticing you are still using a computer. The best part is you will never have to sacrifice the multi-touch or gyro elements of gaming. The seamless connection between desktop and mobile also helps to receive WhatsApp messages on the street and see it on your desktop at home or even a Snapchat phone picture.
What is an Andriod Emulator?
An Android emulator is an Android Virtual Device (AVD) that allows You to run and test your Android applications and games on your pc, mac, and iOS devices. Andriod Emulator breaks down the barrier placed between Laptop/Desktop Computer and Mobile computing while keeping a user up to date with the latest Android OS features and upgrades.
Why Android Emulator?
We can prototype, develop, and test any application or game without a hardware device. You can emulate phones, tablets, wearables, and TV devices. Android emulators serve a variety of purposes ranging from:
- Developers test running different apps and games playing on a larger and bigger screen.
- Developers testing games and apps before they are officially released in the market.
- Gamers like to install an android emulator so as to enhance their gaming experience and let them control the game with a mouse or keyboard.
- Users may also install an emulator just to manage and organize their smartphones.
- Individuals to check out the look and feel of android os before migrating from there current os and enjoying android os without purchasing an android device.
- It can be used to backup or transfer phone apps, files, and data.
- It can be used to download a larger number of apps and games than phone memory allows.
- Also, regular android users have an intense feeling of experiencing Android OS on a Windows PC, to get the feelings of ios users with macOS running on a Mac PC
- Android os to be complemented with a mouse and keyboard.
- Emulators also enable you to sync the apps and games on your Android phone with your computer.
Android Emulator for Windows PC and Mac
Top 5 Emulators for Windows and Mac Computer
Android Emulators for PC can do anything a real Android phone does! The good thing about emulators is that they are still fast. Even most, at times, it will take less time to run an application on an emulator than time taking to run on a real hardware device. The open-source nature of Android OS for developers has made it the most popular mobile software which led to the development of many Android-based emulators for PC.
Note: Ranking List on this Post is not Sponsored by any One or App developer. Also, we are not affiliated with any of the Softwares listed. The Rankings on the list are Purely Based on the Emulator OUR Perspective on Features, Performace, Support, and Functions each Offer.
Here is the list of Top Android Emulators for PC Both Windows and Mac to run Android Apps on the Computer.
Memu Play 7 android emulator for PC
Memu has recorded 100M+ Downloads Worldwide which level it up to most popular Android Emulator for Windows PC. Powerful Android Emulator to Enjoy Ultimate Mobile Gaming Experience on PC. Packed in OutStanding Performance to Freely play any Android game on PC couple with Stunning Graphics Enhanced OpenGL and DirectX 3D rendering effects, offering more stunning images on larger screens. The interesting part is that this emulator is compatible with Intel, Nvidia, and AMD powered Windows.
MEmu is capable of playing high-end games on any PC that meets up with the minimum system requirement for the MEmu Players to work smoothly. Enjoy the fastest gameplay and extreme frame rates with MEmu. Memu contact4 gameMemu running contact4
SmartControls: MEmu allows perfect mouse controls & high keyboard mapping customization making it easy, simple, and convenient for mobile gaming control needs. Multiple Instances: Easy to run multiple accounts for the same game or play multiple games on different instances simultaneously.
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop display
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard/joystick to screen touch for a better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation/clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
How to Install and Run MEmu Andriod Emulator
Memu Minimum System Requirements
- Intel, Nvidia or AMD CPU Processor
- Windows XP/7/8 /8.1/10
- Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Minimum 2GB of system memory
- Minimum 2GB of hard disk free space
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
blue stacks android emulator
Level up your game with: The World’s Fastest Android Gaming Platform for PC, Personalized game controls, 6X faster performance than many top android phones, Superpowers: macros, scripts, multi-instance, and more. BlueStacks has always topped the list of phone emulators for PCs, and it is probably the best known Android emulator among Android users.
If not this post, you would have probably never had of any or may other emulators catching up insanely fast with blue stack emulator.
Bluestacks Android Emulator for Mac and Windows PC has always maintained its topmost rank for the simple reason that, it is – the 1st choice of more than 200 million people around the world. You can Play over 1M+ Android Games with BlueStacks. Bluestacks has fully SUPPORT of Intel, AMD, Ignition, ANDREESSENHOROWITZ, Citrix, Qualcomm, Redpoint, Radar, Samsung.
It is one very balanced emulator having the right mixture of power, graphics, and processing making it the most favorable Android Emulator for PC. The emulator is preferred for installing and running games and apps because It has won the heart of millions due to its great and exclusive features. Bluestacks gameBluestacks Emulator Playing Rules of Survival
- Game Controls: Play with preset controls or customize them.
- Farm Mode: Optimize PC usage when running multiple instances.
- High-Definition Graphics: Play android games in full HD.
- High FPS: Enable higher frame rates for smoother gameplay.
- Rerolling: Reroll faster with multiple instances.
- Real-time Translation: Play any Android game in your local language.
- Script: Automate repetitive in-game tasks.
- Smart Controls: Lock/ free cursor automatically in shooting games.
- Shooting Mode: Improve your aim and reaction time with the keyboard, mouse.
- MOBA Mode: Move your hero freely or cast different skills with your mouse and keyboard.
- Multi-Instance: Play multiple games simultaneously.
- Multi-Instance Sync: Replicate actions in multiple instances in real-time.
- Macros: Record and replay actions with a single keypress.
- Change Device Profiles: Be Ready for Any Game, Whatever the Android Device.
- Disk Cleanup: Maximum Storage. Maximum Performance.
- Video Recording: Show Off Your Greatest Gaming Moments
- Screenshot: A Screenshot is Worth a Million Words
Bluestacks Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Download Bluestacks | Windows and Mac
Gameloop android emulator for Pc
Game Loop, previously known as Tencent Gaming Buddy, is developed by Tencent, who are also the developers of PUBG. The Game Loop Android emulators for PC is general purpose and are design to simulate the Android experience on the computer, Specifically catered towards the mobile gaming on PC. This emulator has recently made it to the top list of Android emulators for PC, Because of the exclusive support for Call of Duty Mobile game on PC.
Before the launch of Call of Duty, this emulator for Android only supported PUBG and a bunch of gaming titles from its very own Tencent Developer. The Gaming Buddy can handle high-end games and genuinely dedicated to Android gaming. Please Don’t be confused that TGB/Gameloop is only for PUBG Mobile, But you can actually install any other APK along with the OBB if needed on the TGB and play all the hardcore mobile games on Windows.
In Gameloop you won’t get the feel of the original Android UI as in the case of Bluestacks and other emulators. The interface is simple with Login, My games, Game center, Live, and settings towards improving the gaming experience. Another amazing part is that the Gameloop emulator is very very small in size as compared to other emulators. GameLoop is truly dedicated to Android gaming and high ranked when it comes to the best Android emulators for Android gaming. Gameloop EmulatorGameloop Emulator
- Customizable smart keyboard
- Support multiple languages
- Fraud prevention (hack, cheat)
- Free installation, simple setup
Gameloop Android Emulator System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM)
Download Gameloop Emulator/ Tencent Gaming Buddy
Basically, all you just need to do is to go to the official Gameloop website or click on the download button below. It’s as simple as that. Once the launcher has download, You have to be manually installed individual games. From there, you can tweak the graphical settings.
Size: 09 MB
Categories: Emulator software
4. Nox Player
Nox Player android emulator
Nox Player is another great Android Emulator for Windows and Mac. While this emulator is perfectly fine for using Android apps and enjoying the main Android experience, it is best natively designed for playing games. Nox player android emulator can handle most high FPS games without any clutter and supports mouse, keypad, gamepad, and sequence on-screen scripts recording. It is a window and mac emulator best suited for playing massive and intensive games like PUBG, COD, or Justice League.
One of the most amazing features of the Nox is, it comes with an already rooted version of Android. Which means you can completely unlocked player to gain full access to the Android. It also includes the usual stuff like key mapping with the PC keyboard, actual controller support, and even the ability to key-map gesture controls. Key-map gesture controls mean something like you assigning the function to swipe right to an arrow key and use that in a game without actual hardware controller support.
Though it might actually take some time for you to get familiar with the controls, But once you get along and master it, Nox Player Emulator would turn out to be your best place to run Android Games on Windows or Mac. You can specify the RAM and CPU usage in settings to get the best gaming results. You have the option to customize and optimize the quality in case if you feel the graphics are lower or higher than your PC standards.
Nox Player android emulator Features:
- New Android 7:Play mobile games on PC with powerful Android 7
- Superior Performance: More stable and smoother gameplay, use Multi-Instances to play more
- Ultimate Experience: Easy to get started, quickly becoming a pro mobile gamer
- Keyboard Control: Open keyboard mapping only with one-click
- Macro Recorder: Record your complex operations and then execute the script with a single click.
- Support for controls on keyboard, mouse, or gamepad.
- Fully optimized, and it will be more stable and smoother for both games and apps.
- The same gaming experience as the PC and console gaming
Nox Player android emulator Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP/7/8 /8.1/10 and DirectX 9.0C
- OpenGL 2.0 and above
- Dual-Core, AMD or Intel
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 2.5 GB Free space on the hard disk
Download Nox | Windows and Mac
GenyMotion Android emulator
GenyMotion, an advanced Android Emulator for PC primarily designed for developers to developers test Apps. It lets you test your apps on a variety of devices without owning them. it is ideal for testing Android apps and behavior on different devices. Genymotion has an intuitive interface and very easy to use, also equipped with lots of developer-friendly features. But you will need a high specification PC for the smooth working of the virtual machine.
Genymotion Minimum System Requirments
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- RAM memory: at least 2GB
- macOS 10.9 or above
- Linux Ubuntu 18.04 or above
- OpenGL 2.0 capable video card, with an up-to-date driver
- Nvidia GeForce 500 Series (2011), Intel HD Graphics 4000 (2012), ATI Radeon HD 6000 Series (2011)
- 64 bit CPU, with VT-x or AMD-V capability, enabled in BIOS settings;
- Screen resolution greater than 1024 x 768 pixels;
- Free space on hard disk: at least 100MB.
- Updated Web Browser
Download Genymotion | Windows, Mac, and Linux