An Android emulator is an Android Virtual Device (AVD) which allows You to run and test your Android applications and games on your iOS or PC. An emulator typically enables the host system software to run on the guest system. In short, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system to behave like another computer system.
Why You Should Use Android Emulator
Android Emulator for iOS comes with some interesting benefit, They include:
- Android Emulator for iOS allows you to run Google’s awesome OS On of Apple’s iOS iPhone or iPad.
- Saves you money i.e You don’t need to spend to get your hands on an Android device
- You have both android and ios in one device
- Potentially additional features original hardware didn’t have.
- Potentially better graphics quality than the original hardware.
- Emulators allow software exclusive to one system to be used on another. For example, an Android exclusive video game could be played on an iPhone using an emulator.
While iAndroid has always topped the list of Android emulators for iOS, few others are catching up insanely fast. Saving you the effort of handling inferior emulators, I even have compiled an inventory of the simplest Android emulators for your iOS. So, here are the top Android Emulators for your iPhone and iPad:
Best Android Emulators for Your iOS: 2020 Updated
Important note: These Emulators for iOS are is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this, re-download the app and check out again.
1. iAndroid Emulator
2. GBA4iOS Emulator
3. NDS4iOS Emulator
4. iNDS Emulator
5. Alien Dalvik Emulator
1. iAndroid Emulator for iOS
iAndroid simulator is currently the Highest-Quality Android Emulator for Apple iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, etc. The iAndroid is a good design android emulator Which helps to urge all android functionalities on iOS devices. iAndroid is a bit tough to understand but don’t worry, this article is prepared to break down example everything about the iAndroid. iAndroid was officially developed and released in 2011, with only one purpose: To help iOS users get desired and favorite Android apps working on their iOS devices. But this amazing app has got more advanced features now. This is the topmost listed and emulator for ios 2020
You can install iAndroid on both a Jailbroken device and one that hasn’t been jailbroken. Both methods are easy to use, so you don’t need to worry about having to install Cydia and jailbreaking your device that isn’t already jailbroken.
Feature of Android Emulator for IOS iAndroid
- The iAndroid app becomes an integral part of the iPhone or iPad.
- Compatible with iOS 6 and later versions.
- Works fine with all the iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- You get full access to all the features that every Android user enjoys.
- You are installing it from Cydia and this app won’t require any Jailbreaking.
- Swiftly switch between Android and iOS.
- No technical knowledge is required
- Two different oS in one device
- Uninstalling iAndroid is as easy as installing it.
- All Android apps can be installed for free.
- Enjoy customized Android widgets on iOS.
- Matching Android and IOS become a much easier task.
Requirements to get iAndroid Download:
- Good working internet connectivity.
- Cydia store which is previously installed on your device.
- iDevices which are above the iPhone 5.
- iOS versions which are are above iOS 7+.
- Some storage to Download this App.
- Download and install iAndroid app
App name: iAndroid. Category: Android Emulator. Type: Free Android Simulator.
|iDevices:||iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions:||iOS 10.3.5, iOS 10.3.4, iOS 10.3.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.1, iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 7.1.2, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7,|
How to Download and Install Android Emulator on iOS without jailbreaking
- Download and install Cydia on your iDevice, this compulsory in other to install iAndroid.
- Open the Cydia on your iPhone or iPad. Click on the Manage option at the bottom of the screen.
- You should see these three options Packages, Sources, and Storage. Click on sources.
- You will get all sources that were already on Cydia in alphabetical order.
- Search for the source from http://apt.modmyi.com. Add it now to download the Android emulator for IOS.
- After successfully adding this source, Click on that source and you will get a series of apps from above source.
- Search for the iAndroid app and click on that.
- If You are able to find the app, Tap on install option to install iandroid.
- After completion and installation, You will find iAndroid on your phone menu.
- Tap on it to launch this app.
Once installed, it is easy to switch between iOS and Android on your iPhone or iPad. And if you get bored with the new Android OS, You can easily switch back to iOS alone just by uninstalling the app. Uninstallation is simple too and won’t mess with your iOS files.
Check out: How to Log in to Outlook Web App (OWA)
2. GBA4iOS Android Emulator for iOS
If you like to play games from Game Boy Advance, Nintendo and others, Then this is the iOS emulator for you. GBA4iOS may be a very fashionable emulator app that provides you the power to play console games on your device. It allows you to download ROM files from the Safari browser and import it into an app. It also connects the app to your Google Drive. In other words, all the games you download through your browser and save on your drive will be reflected on the app.
GBA4iOS is currently the most comprehensive emulator for ios ever released with support for a wide range of devices too. Users with 2GB RAM or more will get a better experience as the games will play smoother, particularly the graphics-heavy games, all of which you can play for free.
How to Download and Install GBA4iOS:
Now that Apple has stopped support and made it possible to get this emulator from the Apple app store, we need to look elsewhere. The best alternative now is the third-party app stores like AppValley iEmulators TweakBox app Emus4u. To download GBA4iOS, you need to download another third-party installer which can be any of the provided once. Tap the Download button below for direct download.
Method 1: AppValley
- Open the AppValley page and download it to your device
- Once installed, open it and search for GBA4iOS
- Tap on it, follow the instructions and GBA4iOS will be installed
Method 2: Emus4U
- Download Emus4U following the steps at the link
- Open Emus4U, find and download GBA4iOS from the Emulators category
- Start using the app and enjoy console games on your iPhone or iPad.
Method 3: TweakBox Apps
- Download TweakBox onto your iPhone or iPad and then open it
- Tap Apps and then TweakBox Apps
- Type the app name into the search bar and wait until it has been found or directly click the download button above
- Tap Install. Wait for GBA4iOS to install on your device and then you can start to use it.
Method 4: IPA file
This method requires the GBA4iOS.ipa file to install the emulator on your device and this is done with Cydia Impactor. for this, you need your valid Apple ID.
- Make sure that you are running the latest version of iTunes on your iPad
- Connect your iPad to your Mac or Windows PC and, if iTunes opens, close it down
- Download the Gba4iOS .ipa file on your computer
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer
- Open Cydia Impactor and make sure it detects your device
- Find and move the .ipa file into Cydia Impactor ( drag and drop it )
- Sign in using your valid Apple ID and password and Cydia Impactor will sign the file. Be patient; this may take a few minutes
- When you see the Emulator icon on your iPad home screen, open your Settings app
- Open General > Profile & Device Management and find the GBA4iOS Emulator profile
- Tap on it and tap on Trust
- Close Settings; GBA4iOS Emulator can be used now.
3. NDS4iOS Android Emulator for iOS
No doubt about the fact that NDS4iOS is the best Nintendo DS Emulator for iOS devices. It’s most popular with iOS 7 and 8, The New update released for this app Now allow the full use on iOS 9. This emulator works great, especially with Pokemon games. It’s fast, and easy to use.
But unfortunately, just like the app removed Gba4iOS from their app store, NDS4iOS and also been removed. SO, it means you can’t install NDS4iOS from App Store like other games and apps. You need to download another third-party installer. Below is the complete guide to help you bring this app to your iPhone, and iPad to emulate all your old favorite console games.
How to install NDS4iOS Emulator For IOS
Method 1: Via iOSEmus
- On your ios device (iPhone or iPad) launch Safari and go to iosem.us
- From the home page, it instructs you to choose an icon to install. Just tap on any of them. It’ll take you to the iOSEmus profile. We’ll need to use this profile to install NDS4iOS.
- Now hit Install, enter your passcode/TouchID, then tap Install again. Since it’s just a profile, it’ll only take a few seconds to be installed.
- Once done, go back to the home screen and launch iOSEmus. Then switch to the Install tab – You’re at the Home tab when it first loads data. Here you’ll find a list of tweaked apps.
- Now scroll down and look for nds4iOS. If it has a green checkmark beside, it means the app is available to install at the current time.
- Select NDS4iOS and follow the instructions to have it installed. Once you’ve installed it successfully. Go to the Settings app and trust the developer.
If you are unable to install or the NDS4iOS is marked with a red checkmark icon, Then try other methods.
Method 2: Via iEmulators
- Launch Safari on your device and go to iemulators.com.
- Switch from Home to the Apps tab, it is the second tab on the website
- Scroll down and find nds4ios. Notice if it is marked this means it has been revoked. If it’s not, you’re good to go.
- Tap on it, then tap Install. When prompted, hit Install and follow the instructions. It’s just that simple. Once done, go to the Settings app and trust the developer. Now you’re able to install ROM or reload your game data.
Method 3: Via TutuApp
TutuApp is the biggest alternative to the App Store. You can get paid games and apps for free on TutuApp. Moreover, it also contains lots of tweaked apps and different emulators. Luckily, NDS4iOS are often installed via this app market also.
4. iNDS Android Emulator for iOS
iNDS is one among the foremost, popular, well documented and powerful, Nintendo DS emulator is available for iOS. It makes it very easy for anyone to play their favorite Nintendo DS games on their iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with no additional hardware cost. It was derived from the original nds4ios! In the beginning. the iNDS is only available and useable for jailbroken devices, it has now found its way to the non-jailbroken scene so you may enjoy your favorite DS games on your favorite device!
- This does not require a jailbroken device.
- You should only download ROMs for games you own a physical copy of.
- This app is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this, re-download the app and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days.
How to install iNDS Emulator For IOS
- Navigate to this page on your iOS device (must be with Safari). This should load a website where you can download a bunch of different third-party applications.
- Tap the link at the top of the page that says ‘Apps‘. Scroll down until you find the button titled ‘Tweakbox Apps‘, then tap on it.
- Scroll down and tap the app named ‘iNDS‘. Once this page loads, tap the ‘Install‘ button near the top right. After a few seconds, a pop-up should appear asking if you want to install the iNDS app. Tap the ‘Install‘ button, then the app should begin to install on your home screen like a normal app store app.
- Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus on this page until you find the one containing iNDS. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use iNDS on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad!
5. Alien Dalvik Emulator
Another addition to the list of emulator for ios 2020 that you would definitely love when running Android on iOS is the Alien Dalvik Emulator, developed by Myriad. This emulator also works across different devices, from iOS to streaming media devices and set-top boxes. If you are willing to push it further, you can even run it on a home gateway.
If you are looking for something more than an entertainment emulator, something that will help you in application development and customization, then this is your appropriate emulator. Best emulator For iOS in this area, It can run on both the iPad and iPhone and operates without any notable hitches.
How to download Alien Dalvik Emulator on iOS
- Download and install Cydia to enable Emulators For IOS
- Open the Cydia on your iPhone or iPad
- Click on Manage, then go to Sources
- Find or add http://apt.modmyi.com to sources
- Select this source, search for Dalvik Emulator from the list
- Tap on it to download without jailbreaking, then wait for the download to complete
- Go back to your home screen and select Dalvik Emulator
So, the above-explained emulator is the undisputed top 5 best method to convert your iOS into an Android operating system. The 5 Best Emulators For All IOS. if you still know of better emulators or You still have problems or queries, Please… feel free to use the comment box below. We will also keep updating our general FAQs.
Top Best iOS Emulator for Android
- iAndroid Emulator
iAndroid can be installed on both a Jailbroken device and one that hasn’t been jailbroken.
- GBA4iOS Emulator
GBA4iOS very fashionable emulator app that provides you the power to play console games on your device. It allows you to download ROM files from the Safari browser and import it into an app. It also connects the app to your Google Drive.
- NDS4iOS Emulator
NDS4iOS is the best Nintendo DS Emulator for iOS devices. It’s most popular with iOS 7 and 8.
- iNDS Emulator
iNDS is one among the foremost, popular, well documented and powerful, Nintendo DS emulator is available for iOS.
- Alien Dalvik Emulator
Alien Dalvik Emulator works across different devices, from iOS to streaming media devices and set-top boxes.