Most of us wish to own a style of the Apple life, Ranging from MacBooks to iPhones. But, all that’s tied right down to our pockets. Owning an iPhone isn’t attainable for each person, Apple devices are expensive, and not most are lucky to have them. iOS Emulator for Android to Run ios apps made everything easy.
You may not have an iPhone, But You are still willing and hoping to run does iPhone apps on your own android phone. It’s OK, and Sounds interesting? This article is put together to help you achieve that. Here You will get Best iOS Emulators for Android which are able to permit you to use all the ios applications which are officially meant for iOS device by allowing them to operate on your Android smartphone.
There is no doubt about the fact that android take the biggest shear in the mobile os market. It’s all because of android phones and android devices are way more affordable than most apple iOS devices.
Another reason is that Android is open-source. This gave power and room for so many developers. We are not surprised, That google play store’s number of available apps from 2009 to 2020 was most recently placed at 2.96 million apps. Hardly will you not find the most app you will need for your day to day activity on the Play store.
Away from Android story… Back to the discussion 5 Best iOS Emulator for Android to Run iOS Apps 2020.
How to Install and Run iOS apps on android?
The two easiest ways to run an iOS app on your Android device is to install an ios emulator like Cider and IEMU or Use an iOS simulator like Appetize.io on your phone’s browser. The emulator installs the iOS on your Android while the Simulator installs iOS in your browser. See more details below.
Prerequisites to run iOS apps on Android :
- An Android-powered smartphone with good spec. check the spec below…
- Update the Android version. Older versions of Android might not be able to run some of these emulators properly.
- Allow app installation from unknown sources
Warning: Please don’t misuse this article, The only reason we publish this guide is to help users try out the iOS interface on their Android devices. Before going to Install Emulators make sure you take a backup of your Device.
As mentioned above iOS Apps can Run on android either by using Emulator or Simulator.
METHOD 1: RUN IOS APPS USING APPETIZE.IO SIMULATOR
Appetize iOS Simulator
All you need is a good browser Like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and the likes… Just click or go to the URL address from a browser to open this online virtual iPhone. With Appetize.io you can get full mobile app customer support, app previews, training, testing, and much more.
- Your Android Devices
- A working Internet connection
- A good Browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, etc )
METHOD 2: RUN iOS ON ANDROID USING iOS EMULATORS
What is an Emulator
An emulator is a software that emulates a particular operating system while been run on another entirely different operating system. like iOS running on Android and Also Android running on iOS devices. It automatically allows apps for a peculiar OS to run on other operating systems. Emulators break down the barrier placed between devices. Such as Computer and Mobile. Apple and Google.
What is an iOS Emulator?
An iOS emulator is an Apple Virtual Device (AVD) that allows You to run and test your iOS applications and games on your Android devices. For instance, the iOS emulator has an environment very similar to that of an iPad or iPhone so that iOS apps can easily run on Android. By using an iOS emulator, you can play iOS games and run iOS apps on an Android device.
iOS Emulator breaks down the barrier placed between iOS and Android devices while keeping a user up to date with the latest iOS features and upgrades on your android phone.
Why iOS Emulator?
We can prototype, develop, and test any application or game without a hardware device. You can emulate iOS phones, tablets, wearables, and TV devices Without having them. The ios emulator on Android serve a variety of purposes ranging from:
- Developers testing games and apps before they are officially released in the market.
- Users may also install an emulator just to manage and organize their smartphones.
- Individuals to check out the look and feel of android os before migrating from there current Android to iOS.
- It can be used to backup or transfer phone apps, files, and data.
- Enjoying iOS without purchasing an iOS device.
Specifications to Run iOS Emulator on Android
Android OS: From android 5.0 Lollipop above. the standard has shifted from 4.4 Kitkat to 5.0 Lollipop. Phone RAM: 1 GB RAM above. A 512 MB RAM might be very difficult to run properly. Storage: 10 GB free. Most of the emulators consume above 1gb, but to how enough free internal storage is important for virtual RAM. Processor: A single-core processor should enough to run the applications with the installed app.
Important note: These Emulators for iOS are is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this, re-download the app and check out again.
Best iOS Emulator for Android
iEMU emulator also known as Padiod is currently the Highest-Quality iOS Emulator for Any Android devices. The iEMU emulator is considered to be the most pretty decent emulator to run all your iOS games and apps on your Android phone. Why this emulator made it to my top list is because it has the capabilities of running almost any iOS apps on an Android device.
iEMU emulator is a good design ios emulator Which helps to urge almost all iOS functionalities on Android devices. Compatible with both rooted and non-rooted Android devices. This emulator is the best User-friendly, Very perfect for those who want to feel the virtual yet great and amazing iOS experience.
This Emulator supported every Android Phone tested with, Experienced the same Graphics as the normal iOS applications Appearance, and is very simple to use. I tested with 2GB RAM, I would advise not to use less than 1GB RAM. Anything less than this can make it laggy.
What are the Features of IEMU APK (Padoid APK)? iOS Emulator for Android?
- Most apple application can be played on android using iemu apk.
- This application has a very easy to use interface.
- It may not iPhone, but it will get a close look at IOS on android.
- The size of the app is less than 4 MB.
- The iemu app is absolutely free of cost. It is virus free application.
- It takes very less space while using the apple apps on android. And it works flawlessly.
- If you root your android then you can also get some amazingly cool features like open and close animations of IOS. For rooting android in one click, you can use towelroot apk.
Requirements for using IEMU App on Android:
- You should have a minimum ram of 256MB on your smartphone.
- Your smartphone should be running android jellybean or above.
- Internet Connection or Root Access is not required for using the iemu app on android.
How to Download and Install IEMU APK file on Android?
- You need to first turn on the unknown sources settings on android. Go to Android Device Settings > Security and tick allow unknown sources.
- To do so, go into settings. Now, go into security settings and toggle on the unknown sources tab.
- The next step is to download the emulator apk app from the download link below.
- Open the iemu apk file, click on install.
- The iemu app will be installed on your phone.
- Open the iemu app.
- Grant all the permissions in iemu app.
iEMU/Padoid APK Information:
Now, you can start using the apple apps on your android smartphone If the above IEMU iOS Emulator Android app file does not work then try out the cider Android app details below.
2. Cider Apk
Cider Android Apk takes the second position in my Best iOS emulator for Android ranking. The iOS Emulator Cider is also a well know emulator used to run iOS applications on an Android smartphone. It comes in a .apk file too which makes it very similar to iEMU. Cider emulator for ios brings an android an awesome dimension to enjoy all types of iOS games and iOS apps on your Android Devices.
It is free to use the android app to transform your Android smartphone into iOS. Cider was put together by six developers who researched and discovers that Apple and Android both run on the ARM Hardware. You can get more info on ARM from Google. Although this emulator for Android to run iOS has one serious limitation. The limitation is it does not work on all devices. so, you need to manually check if it is compatible with your device or not.
PROS: 1. You get a Pure iOS User Interface. 2. It’s Very Simple & Easy to Use. 3. No payment is required (Free to use) . CONS: 1. Few iOS apps might not work. 2. Need at least 1 GB RAM for the smooth running of apps. 3. Ads and popups.
What are the Features of Cider APK
- It transform your Android device into iOS device.
- app is free to use which means you no need for payment.
- Allows you to install iOS apps without any restriction.
- No data loss using this app.
- Very similar experience with iPhone.
The above mentioned and below linked APK File belongs to the respective developers and owners
3. IOS EMUS
IOSEmus is another one of the most popular and trending emulators in the list of Best iOS Emulator to Run iOS app. It is every other splendid iOS emulator in our listing which goes flawlessly best with most phones. In this app, you could look for any App or sport which is supposed for iPhone.
You want simply to click on the download button and the app or sport will begin in a few seconds. In this emulator, all of the packages are labeled which makes it very clean to apply and directly forward. This device additionally lets in you to customize with diverse topics and you could set any topic of your choice. In it, you could even download paid video games for unfastened. This app is absolutely unfastened and has no in-app purchase.
PROS: 1. Every feature for free, No in-app purchase. 2. Customize as per your requirement. 3. Works on both Root/Non-Rooted devices. Run well on Even in small RAM devices. CONS: 1. Ads 2. Unavailability on play store.
These are methods of how you can run Apple IOS apps on Android devices using IOS emulation. Using Appetize remains the best option for me, thou it mainly for developers who wants to test an app. If you face any issue or want to add your contribution regarding this post, please use the comment section below.