It is no longer new that one Phone can carry two different sim cards. In fact, nowadays almost all produced phones come with 2 sim slot for sim card which allows you to easily switch phone numbers. However, from that perspective, one can also think it should be also possible to switch the OS of the Phone.
Like install some set of apps on this os and another set of apps on another Android Os, or even install two versions of the same app on android. All if you will like to install the Multiple Android operating systems on your Computer and Pc, Please check that out. If you really want to know how to run 2 (two) the same apps on android continue reading.
How To Install Same App Multiple Times On Android Device
Today’s article editor tells you that your idea is realistic. Today I explain how to have two or more android operating systems on your android phone. All so I will walk you through on how to install two versions of the same android app. What will be using to achieve this is Called An Andriod Emulator. Install any of the emulators listed below and you will have two of the same apps running on one android phone.
What is Andriod Emulator
An Android emulator is an Android Virtual Device (AVD) that represents a specific Android device. You can use an Android emulator as a second operating system on your Android devices, Also help you install the same app twice or more.
Is Andriod Emulator Legal?
The short answer to this question is, it depends on what you are using it for. Basically, emulators are illegal but also not illegal. Why it is legal: the actual emulation software and its code is not illegal moreover Android is open-source. Why it is illegal: the act of downloading modified commercial game ROMs which violates various international copyright laws.
Advantage Of Using Android Emulator
Running Two gaming or social accounts; Dealing with life and work in one device. Customizable Resolution; Define your own height, width, and DPI, and record the resolution you set before.
If you are not using it for any illegal purpose, Let us move ON to the Top 3 Android Emulators to install android os on Your Android Phone.
1. Virtual Machine Operating System (VMOS)
VMOS is an APP software based on Virtual Machine (VM). Virtual Machine Operating System is an Android emulator based on Android 7+ but it does not run on a computer but runs on an Android Devices. VMOS can be installed in the form of every other normal APP to Linux or Android system through VM technology. That is to run another complete Android system through an application. The VMOS official website claims to have provided the first-ever world’s Android emulator for android mobile phones. Anyway, I am not too sure about that.
If You have downloaded installed, Wheen you run this app, it will prompt that there will be a simulator running environment package of about 200MB. Wait for some minutes to enter the system interface.
Features of VMOS
- Two Accounts Online: Running two social accounts; Dealing with life and work in one device.
- APP Background Running: No influence on front desk operation, totally independent system. Never disconnect.
- Customizable Resolution: Define your own height, width, and DPI, and record the resolution you set before.
- VMOS comes with the ROOT environment: Various ROOT games are supportable. Mobile phone enthusiasts must.
How to Run Two Whatsapp and PUGB Accounts at the Same Time
Have you ever imagined to run two Watsapp, Instagram, Pubg, and Clash Royale on your phone? Previously, we could only make it work by installing android emulators on PC. There are lots of advantages to doing so. However, you can carry your Pc OR Desktop computer everywhere, This makes it kind of troublesome to use our app and games anytime and anywhere. Today I’d like to show you how to make it work on an Android Smartphone or and other android devices.
Here’s the 3 steps’ install two versions of the same app android 2020:
- Search “Gmail” on Google and find the link to create a new Google account.
- Download VMOS from Google Play. It’s a free app that generates a new android system on the device when running (the floating window function should be enabled).
- Download & the App and Game in VMOS, tap the “Minimize” button to get back to the original system. Run your Whatsapp Pubg or any other gaming account, and tap the small ball on the right side of the screen. Then we can see two Clash Royale are running separately.
2. Light Speed Virtual Machine
Lightspeed Virtual Machine is also an Android emulator on an Android phone. Based on Android 7.1.2, the following official promotion, fast and compatible with Android 10, is indeed a big highlight.
Download and install, start faster than the virtual master, the operation to enter the app should also be smooth, see the description of the developer, saying that this app is based on Ramos and is called in memory, so it is much faster.
However, the app has just been released, so there is no root function, and it should be able to keep up with it.
In short, there are too many things that a rooted Android phone can do. I will introduce some root-based artifacts in the future. Both apps today are very good. You can try them if you are interested. I hope everyone can use them. Comfortable.
1. Virtual Master (Android): http://www. vmos.cn
2. Light speed virtual machine (Android): https:// gsxnj.cn